- International Journal of Exclusive Management Research (online) publishes papers that are judged and reviewed by editorial team.
- Types of articles include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications, synopsis and Case studies.
- International Journal of Exclusive Management Research aims at rapid publication of quality research results and reviews while maintaining rigorous review process.
- The main criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in IJEMR are originality, innovative and scientific importance and interest.
- Each article published by International Journal of Exclusive Management Research (online) is open access, and full text is displayed on www.ijemr.in and freely available to thousands of researchers, scientists, faculties, students that use the archive every day.
- International Journal of Exclusive Management Research ensures your article will be properly displayed and available for readers for the many generations to come.
- To cater for international audiences and promote international collaboration, we encourage submissions that present results of collaborative research of more than one country
- IJEMR do not hold any responsibility about the views, opinion and work of author(s) presented in the article published in IJEMR.
We expect all authors to read and understand our ethics policy before submitting to any of our journals.
This is in accordance with our commitment to the prevention of ethical misconduct, which we recognise to be a growing problem in academic and professional publications. It is important to note that most incidents of plagiarism, redundant publication, copyright infringement or similar occur because of a lack of understanding, and not through fraudulent intent.
- Ensure that all researched work submitted is original, fully referenced and that all authors are represented accurately.
- Provide accurate contact details for a designated corresponding author, who shall be deemed by the publisher and editor as fully responsible for the authorship of the paper and all communications concerning the ethical status and originality of the paper. This includes any queries or investigations that may arise, pre- or post publication.
- Openly disclose the source of all data and third party material, including previously unpublished work by the authors themselves. Anything that could compromise the originality of the submission should be expressly avoided and/or discussed with the editorial office in the first instance.
- Identify any third party material that they intend to include in their article, and obtain written permission for re-use in each instance from the relevant copyright holders. Such permissions should be submitted once the manuscript is accepted, or requires small changes to be accepted.
- Expect to sign a copyright assignment form on acceptance of their work, which will assume that the author is empowered to assign copyright to the publisher.
- Expect the editor to scan submissions using plagiarism detection software to check a paper’s originality before sending out for review.
- Fully correspond and comply with the editor and publisher in any requests for source data, proof of authorship or originality in a timely manner, providing reasonable explanation for discrepancies or failures to disclose vital information.
- Fully co-operate with any consequent investigations if the editor and/or publisher are dissatisfied with the evidence available or the explanations provided.
- Expect transparency, efficiency and respect from the publisher and the editor during the submissions process.
- Remain in good communication with both the publisher and the editor.
- Remain in good communication with the editor(s), the publisher and any co-authors.